Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Meet the Teacher Night


It was so nice to see so many of your last night at Meet the Teacher Night!  If you were not able to make it, I would be more than happy to meet with you either in person or chat over the phone.  Below is my link to my presentation, as well as downloadable documents (Back to School Packet and volunteer sign up sheet).

My hope is that our blog will be useful to you and your family in many ways this school year!  Check out the various tabs at the top, especially the "Just for Kids" (full of age-appropriate websites) and the Home Resources (downloads for home!)

 If there is something on here you would like to see, please let me know.  Check back for pictures and updates. I am so excited for this school year! :)

Link to my Meet the Teacher Night slideshow (also under important documents tab)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!